Friday, March 19, 2010

Petit Fours and Tulips

Yesterday as I was going home from work I was thinking about how dark and gloomy and rainy it's been here, and how starved I am for sunshine and spring. I decided to go to my local grocery store that I know has a wonderful floral department and see if I could find some pretty fresh flowers to put in a vase at home. When I got there I was happy to see that they had some pretty tulips. There were several in a bunch and I bought one bunch to put in a vase at home. Then as I walking to the checkout I noticed this pretty lavender bud vase. Lavender is my favorite color and checked the price and saw it was only $1.29. So, I bought it. Then I decided to take a couple of the tulips from the bunch and put them in my pretty lavender vase to bring to work. So, now I have some tulips at home and at work. Happy dance!! I apologize for the messy office desk pictures, but I took them quickly after I got to work this morning.




Then after that I decided that I wanted some petit fours, so I stopped by our local bakery and bought some. I also stopped at the Goodwill store that is almost right next door to the bakery and I found some pretty milk glass bud vases. I'll post a picture of those later.

I also have that neat project that I'm going to take pictures of and show you. I'm planning to paint it white and I'll try to post before and after pictures. I hope to get that done this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment