Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Home

I know I said I wasn't going to post any pictures of my home, and I'm not going to post pictures of the messy part of my home, but I decided to post some pictures that are inspiration for me. One morning I was making homemade biscuits and decided to take this picture.

This next picture is of the Hoosier cabinet that my grandmother (on my mother's side) had when they lived in the country. I'm really surprised that my mother ended up with it, but she did and when she sold her house and moved to an apartment, she gave it to me. My husband and I sanded and refinished it and it looks great.

This next picture is of a corner cabinet that was in the house that my mom and dad bought the year I graduated from high school. The house was full of antiques, some we kept and some we sold.

Last year we had some wonderful fresh Silver Queen corn and I couldn't resist taking a picture of it. It was delicious, by the way.






By the way, I found a wonderful treasure yesterday at T.J. Maxx. I have a plan for it and I'll post a picture of it and hopefully pictures of the process too.

No comments:

Post a Comment