Thursday, March 18, 2010

Crystal Lamp Finials and Hydrangeas

This week I was in Tuesday Morning and stumbled across these pretty crystal lamp finials. I thought they would make a nice addition to the lamp shades in my living room. I bought them and I think they are so pretty. Unfortunatly, once I got them home and tried them on my lamp shades, they didn't work, so that was disappointing. But, I'm not giving up. I'll try to think of another use for them.



I love hydrangeas. I'm so ready for spring. This has been the coldest winter here in a really long time and it's been a long winter. I think everyone around here is just chilled to the bone and ready for warmer weather.

Here are some pictures of my hydrangea bush from a couple of years ago.



It bloomed beautifully for a couple of years and then it just stopped blooming. It seems like it's really been struggling the last few years. My mother-in-law said I need to feed it, so hopefully today we'll be getting some food and I'm going to try feeding it and hopefully it will recover.

Not only do I love hydrangea flowers, but I also love beautiful things painted with hydrangeas on them. One day when I was surfing the Internet for hydrangea pictures, I found these:








No comments:

Post a Comment