Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Little Bling

I took off from work this week to work on my house. I've been trying to get it back in shape since it's been ignored for so long because of illness. I wanted to show you some candlesticks I've been working on. One of them is a candle holder that I bought at Marshalls. It was an ugly gold color when I bought it, but because of the drop crystals I knew I could change it, so I painted it white.


The flower on top is a tissue paper flower that a friend made and gave to me.



The other thing I wanted to show is my new candle holders with drop crystals. The crystals are actually part of a brioche that I bought to catch the drips from the candles. I think they add a touch of elegance to a table setting.



I don't think I'm going to be able to get much more done this week since I go back to work on Monday. I also think I lost a little steam around Wednesday. There are still some things I want to do, but they will have to wait for the next go around.

No comments:

Post a Comment